Sunday, October 7, 2018

Introduction

Hello folks, YardDart63 here. Welcome to my new blog!

This is my first time attempting to blog, so please bear with me.

If you've been following my Dailymotion channel (and YouTube channel prior to joining Dailymotion), you know who I am and what I do.

If you're new to my channel, my handle is YardDart63, sometimes shortened to YardDart for brevity, and I make videos and upload them to Dailymotion. Same concept as a "YouTuber" but on a different website.

In the past, I made Youtube videos about cars, animals, and shooting inanimate objects with a .44 Magnum revolver. I'm not going to go into detail about it in this post, but after a wrongful termination by Google, I took a hiatus from making videos. A few years later I found out about, and joined, another video sharing website called Dailymotion.

Since joining Dailymotion, I've made a few videos about my animals, my vehicles, and firearms. These days, however, my content is mainly centered around Grand Theft Auto IV and V, and the popular modifications LCPDFR and LSPDFR, respectively.

I am by no means a popular video creator, but I partly chalk that up to the fact that Dailymotion isn't nearly as well-known, popular, and ubiquitous as YouTube.

For reasons known only to Dailymotion, the comments feature is disabled site-wide for users based in the USA. If someone leaves a comment on one of my videos, I will never see it.

I had previously set up Facebook and Google+ pages to serve as a makeshift comments section, but that hasn't worked out very well.

I'm hoping that this blog will encourage viewers to communicate with me, and leave feedback and suggestions, so that I can make better videos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment