Saturday, October 20, 2018

GTA IV LCPDFR - Episode 8 - Highway Speed Enforcement

In this episode of LCPDFR, we run speed radar out on Broker-Dukes Expressway.



After episode 7, I took a hiatus from gaming. My piss-poor DSL internet had been being very slow, and uploading even the 6 minute Deuce And A Half video was very difficult. I decided to take a few months to get some needed work done at my camp.

As I was recording this video, I was feeling under-the-weather, which is apparent from my voice. This was also one of those videos where the mic volume was too high, and overpowered the game sounds.

This video was actually inspired by the real-life Sheriff's deputies where I live, who would rather run radar on the 4-lane highway in town where hardly anyone speeds (except the deputies themselves), than in neighborhoods where speeding is a well-known issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment