Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Burning Wet Leaves In The Naturally Aspirated Burn Barrel

Finally, a real-life video. I had loaded my naturally aspirated burn barrel with leaves and pine straw, but before I could burn it, a series of thunderstorms moved through. The leaves and pine straw in the barrel got wet. After about a week of drying out, I decided to try to burn the leaves. It didn't work out all that well.

Interestingly enough, Dailymotion originally flagged this video as "inappropriate" which resulted in a black thumbnail that simply said "Explicit Content." It also resulted in the video being invisible and unavailable unless viewers were signed in and had the family filter turned off. All because of the word "wet" in the title. It sounds to me like Dailymotion needs to get their heads out of the gutter.



No comments:

Post a Comment