Thursday, April 4, 2019

GTA V Trucking #3 - Construction Delivery

Join me in GTA V as we haul a load of logs from the Paleto sawmill to the construction site at the Redwood Lights Track. I don't know if the construction crew is going to saw the lumber themselves or use the entire logs, but they want them soon enough that we didn't have time to take the highway.



In regard to the comment I made when the cop smashed into my trailer, about real-life local cops driving recklessly: though I haven't seen them hit anyone yet, they have come extremely close several times. I did have dashcam video of some of those occurrences (including driving over 60 MPH in a 15 zone and nearly hitting a pedestrian), but all those videos were lost when my old hard drive went out. I suppose that's a hell of a lucky break for the cops who were filmed driving without any sort of regard for public safety or the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment