Saturday, March 30, 2019

San Andreas Cops #22 - Wrong Way Pursuit

Join me in LSPDFR 0.31 as we pursue a vehicle going the wrong way on the freeway. After the two previous showcase videos, I switched back to 0.31 and the previous version of the game itself, due to the new versions of both GTA V and LSPDFR being too resource-intensive for my older, lower end computer to handle playing and recording at the same time. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, because not too long after I recorded and uploaded this, my old computer crapped out. The vehicles we used in this patrol were the Vapid Stanier, Vapid Scout, and Declasse Merit from Jacobmaate's FBI Police pack, reskinned to Los Santos County Sheriff by me. This was a no-commentary patrol due to an issue with my voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment